Friday 1 March 2013

To The Beautiful You ♥ ADDICTED

Well, 'To The Beautiful You' is a Korean version of 'Hana Kimi' *I loved the manga series :3* In the beginning, I was NOT even interested in this drama until I saw my fried, Farah Hanani, watching this drama.. My mouth was like :O when I saw the hero, Choi Minho *squeals* aku tau aku ni korean addicted... pfft
                                                          Say hello to my husband :p
Dah dah. I am a Shawol cos SHINee ftw! Well I am an EXO stan, SM stan I just love everyone lol dafuu. Back to da story....

The heroine is the one and only...... *drumrolls* CHOI JINRI! a.k.a Sulli from f(x) which star as Goo Jaehee <3<3
drama ni dah habis sebenarnya. lambat nak post sebab busy giler dengan schedule kat sekolah hehehhee anyways WATCH THIS DRAMA and don't fall for Minho hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment