Friday 19 October 2012

Maths and Science in Malay.

Assalamualaikum and greetings guys! It's been a long time since I updated. A typical residential student, what do you expect? hahaha~

Anyways I am going to talk about my opinion about teach Maths and Science in MALAY. To be honest, what is the point of teaching it in Malay if everyone in the world, I mean successful Scientist talks English.

As a Form 1 student, I don't really like it as my little brother is watching television in Malay. I mean if they keep on doing this, how can Malaysia be one of the top countries worldwide? I asked him why did he watched it in Malay, he answered "I don't understand English"

Malaysian education is really bad nowadays. PBS is a stressful thing as PMR is going to be repealed/demolished starting this year. I am ONE of the victims. Yes, PBS can be repeated until you reach BAND 6, but to be honest, it's something crazy for me. We should learn from our failure, but if we keep repeating it, how can we be thinkers and make wise choices?  I should not speak about this because I'm too young, but we are not too young to express or opinions right?

Malaysians should start realizing that we are UNDERESTIMATED by westerns. I know how it feels because I used to speak bad English and been laughed by it. Thank you to my current English teacher, Mr Mani Jack for making me realize my mistakes and build confidence in my tiny self.

Visit his blog at http://howtoteachenglisheffectively.blogspot.com

peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment