Saturday 11 August 2012

Friendzone.

The topic for today's entry is:

Jeng jeng jeng.. FRIENDZONE a.k.a in love with your bestfriend..

FRIENDZONE


So assalamualaikum readers and have a great fasting month! (Raya is coming, I'm excited >O<) So, as you acknowledged, the topic for today is..... FRIENDZONE. Why am I talking about this topic all of a sudden? Hmm.

Okay the reason why is because I love like my good friend. Pathetic right? -_- Hahaha I feel so awkward talking about him.. Lulz

Why am I damn awkward now? It's because he is older than me. Yeah, a senior -_- He is damn FAMOUSSS in school because

  1. He is kind
  2. He is cute
  3. He smiles a lot
Lolllll! HE IS DAMN NICE AAAAAAA AND HE'S KIND OF ALIM. I am so crazy now :B

Enough of fangurling. Nyahaha! I better end this post before I go kerayji. Assalamualaikum! ^_^

xoxo
Aina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment